To limit personal contact, we request that our customers receive items for delivery, as well as place items for pickup, outside their apartments, homes, or offices whenever possible. This will be standard practice as we work to ensure the safety of our customers and our SpaceMakers.
How does this work?
- Our SpaceMakers will give you a call before they arrive at your home or office.
- Whenever possible, we ask that you place all small and medium-sized items in an easily accessible location:
- If you live in an apartment, please place your items for pickup in the hallway or lobby.
- If you live in a house, please place them on your porch, garage, driveway, or lawn.
- Please ensure that the selected area is safe for SpaceMakers to wrap, scan and take photos of your items.
- Whenever possible, large furniture items should be brought to an area in close proximity to your home's entrance.
- All customers to wear a mask for the full duration of the appointment.
- Note that our SpaceMakers will make every effort to maintain a 10ft distance at all times and complete their work outside your home.
- After completing the appointment, your SpaceMaker will ask your permission to close out the service on your behalf—so you can avoid contact with our touchscreens.
In case of weather or access concerns, SpaceMakers will determine if it’s safe to conduct the appointment while following the above guidelines. Our support team will help reschedule if necessary.