If your property (walls, floors, etc.) receives damage during an appointment, we consider this “property damage,” and we take this matter very seriously. Please know that you have the option to file a claim for the damages and will be working directly with our Claims team for review and resolution.
To initiate a “Property Damage” claim, please contact us with the following information:
- Date of the appointment
- List of damaged property (walls, floors, etc.)
- Description of how the damage occurred
- Estimated Cost of Repair
- Photos of the Damaged Property
- Quote to Repair the Property
- Any relevant photos, documentation, and repair quotes.
In the event that the estimated cost of repair is greater than $300, we kindly request that you provide 2 repair quotes that itemize and outline the associated costs to ensure accuracy and competitive pricing.
With any further questions, our Customer Support team is standing by to assist.