Most customers will see storage rates increase, while appointment rates decrease. Any changes in subscription or appointment pricing will be communicated to customers individually and will occur on your regular billing cycle, 30 days post notification.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- MakeSpace is now Clutter—what do I need to know?
- Why has MakeSpace joined forces with Clutter?
- Will I still get all the great features that MakeSpace offers?
- How are Clutter’s on-demand storage services different from MakeSpace?
- What additional services does Clutter offer?
- Does Clutter service my current zip code? Will Clutter service my new zip code? If not, how do I get my items back?
- Will I have to commit to a new three month minimum?
- Will my monthly subscription pricing or appointment pricing change?
- Will there be any interruptions in service during this transition?
- Will Clutter be relocating my items?