No. Once your original term minimum has been met, it will transition to month-to-month—same as before.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- MakeSpace is now Clutter—what do I need to know?
- Why has MakeSpace joined forces with Clutter?
- Will I still get all the great features that MakeSpace offers?
- How are Clutter’s on-demand storage services different from MakeSpace?
- What additional services does Clutter offer?
- Does Clutter service my current zip code? Will Clutter service my new zip code? If not, how do I get my items back?
- Will I have to commit to a new three month minimum?
- Will my monthly subscription pricing or appointment pricing change?
- Will there be any interruptions in service during this transition?
- Will Clutter be relocating my items?